Car rental Korea
Car rental Korea is simple now – fill in the search form, compare car rental prices and get the best deal!
Using our car hire form you are getting the most comfortable access to every spot of the country: mineral springs, sandy beaches, monuments of ancient dynasties and ski resorts. Explore modern Seoul, Incheon and picturesque resort island of Jeju with car rental Korea!
Car Rental Korea - Must Know
To rent a car in Korea you have to be over 21, have at least 1 year of driving experience plus present a driver's license and passport. They drive on the right. All the traffic signs are written in Korean and English.
Souvenirs – traditional set for food - sticks and spoon, Korean wine, soju, fans, calligraphic ink, souvenir dolls, Hanbok, foods and supplements of ginseng, amethyst jewelry.
Traditional food – Kimchi, Hve, Kuksu, Pulgogs, Payon, Sandzhok, Kalbichim, Genghis Kahn, Sinsollo, Soju.
Car rental Korea recommends you to visit the cities mentioned below!
- * Busan
- * Daegu
- * Daejeon
- * Goyang
- * Gwangju
- * Incheon
Made a booking at home. No hassle, no problems.
Excellent service every time!
Valuable service. Made my vacation!
Always the most affordable prices!
Luxurious car. My boss was satisfied
- Mountain View, California (CA)
- Mount Vernon, Washington (WA)
- Mount Vernon, Illinois (IL)
- Mount Sterling, Kentucky (KY)
- Mount Pleasant, Pennsylvania (PA)
- Mount Pleasant, Michigan (MI)
- Mount Pleasant, Texas (TX)
- Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (SC)
- Mount Holly, New Jersey (NJ)
- Mount Airy, North Carolina (NC)